Choosing a pillow is one of the main parts of creating the perfect sleeping environment. A good pillow is more than just a convenient place to put your head. It should support your neck, back and shoulders in any position. Having that support from a pillow helps you sleep sounder and wake up pain free. Side sleepers need to think about the right type of pillow even more than people who sleep on their backs or stomachs. Side sleeping without a good memory foam pillow to provide firm support that molds to the curves of your spine can cause pinched nerves and painful joints that last all day.
There are several key points for a consumer to consider when looking at memory foam pillow choices. The Snuggle-Pedic Queen Size Bamboo Combination with Shredded Memory Foam With Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Cover offers everything that makes a great sleep aid for any position, and is especially good for side sleepers.
Features of the Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- Luxurious Micro-vented Cover
- Breathable Material for Great Air Flow
- Manufactured in the United States
- Eco-friendly fabrics and foam
- Great for all sleep positions
- Money Back Warranty
Soft Bamboo Fabric Cover
The special Kool-Flow™ cover is made from a proprietary blend of bamboo, polyester and Lycra for the best night’s sleep. It has micro-vents to allow easy circulation that helps cut down body heat buildup, and bamboo has great absorption properties so that moisture, sweat and heat won’t cause the pillow to create bacteria.
Bamboo is a very eco-friendly material that makes a great fabric. It is soft and as comfortable as a high thread count sheet found in the best hotels. The combination of bamboo, Lycra and polyester is one of the strongest materials you can find for bedding fabrics. It is long-lasting and still feels like silk or satin. Best of all, it is washable so you can make sure your memory foam pillow is always fresh and ready for you to enjoy a great night’s rest.
The Pliability and Comfort of Memory Foam
Memory foam pillows are an excellent choice for sleeping because they firm where you need the perfect support for spine and muscles, and they are soft where you want them to be soft for superior comfort. The shredded pieces of foam work better than a solid sheet of foam for two reasons: first, they maximize air flow for lower heat buildup, and second, they let you shape the pillow easily. The shape-ability of a memory foam pillow is important for side sleepers. It allows you to curve the pillow to your spine and support your back, wrap it around your chest and stomach for front support, place it between your knees to keep your hips aligned during the night, or cradle your head for neck support.
Advantages of a Memory Foam Pillow
- Great for Pregnancy Support: During pregnancy, the body needs even more support to sleep comfortably. The resilient foam of the Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Pillow offers orthopedic support that relieves tired muscles and prevents stress on the hips, lower back and shoulders that pregnant women have problems with when trying to sleep.
- Cool, Comfortable Sleep: The vented cover, bamboo outer fabric and shredded memory foam creates the perfect pillow ventilation. Good ventilation in a pillow is more important than you might think at first consideration. When moisture can build up inside any pillow, bacteria and mold can begin to grow causing allergic reactions, sinus infections, headaches and many other issues. Pillows that do not vent air well also trap body heat and room heat inside and make sleeping more uncomfortable. The fluffy memory foam and vented bamboo cover of the Snuggle-Pedic Foam Pillow give you a healthy sleep environment and keep you comfortable all night long.
- Made in the USA and Guaranteed for Your Satisfaction: You can purchase this memory foam pillow with confidence knowing that the manufacturer is located in the U.S. and has a great guarantee. Your Snuggle-Pedic pillow is satisfaction guaranteed for 90 days, plenty of time to give it a full sleep trial in your home. What makes this pillow an even safer purchase is the marvelous 20-year warranty, so if it goes flat (which it shouldn’t), rips or tears, or has any other defect it will be replaced at no cost to you.
Disadvantages of a Memory Foam Pillow
- Memory Foam Can Feel Too Firm to Some Users: Memory foam pillows take a little getting used to. Some consumers may feel the shredded memory foam construction of this pillow is too thick and firm. The fact that the pillow has a 90-day sleep trial guarantee allows you to really break it in and test it out before making a quick judgment on how it feels.
- Pillow Needs Some Prep Time: When you first get the memory foam pillow you may have to fluff it up, let it air out and prepare it for an initial use. It is rolled up and packaged in a vacuum sealed cover to make it easier and more cost-effective to ship. That means the foam is compressed and looks funny when it first arrives. It will snap back quickly. During shipping it may develop an odor that is also easy to remedy. Simply let it air out for about a day before using.
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination has great reviews. Here are some samples from users:
I sleep better than I have in my life with this pillow.
Snuggle-Pedic is the Best Memory Foam Pillow around.
The only pillow I’ll ever use from now on.
The Snuggle-Pedic Queen Size Memory Foam Pillow provides a great sleeping support for side-sleepers, pregnant women and anyone who needs a restful night’s sleep. It is affordable and long-lasting. Pick one up today and see how memory foam pillows change the way you sleep for the better.
Last update on 2019-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API